Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
Enumclaw Expo Center, Highway 410 and 284th Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA. 98022. Use State Highways 164, 169, and 410. Approximate mileage: - Seattle 38mi - SeaTac 24mi - Tacoma 21mi For online maps use the following address: 45224 284th Ave Se, Enumclaw, WA 98022
Online registration has colosed
But, you can register today or tomorrow at packet pick up at the Enumclaw Expo Center. Please look over the event schedule for times.
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
|For more event information and online registration, please go to the following link:|
About this Event:
The gateway to Mount Rainier National Park serves as the host for this popular season opening event. This event begins at the Enumclaw Expo Center. The long course goes 5.1 miles using the local roads. Once on your bike, you will ride on rural roads through farm lands (watch for Mount Rainier) riding up Mud Mountain Dam Hill and come to a screaming descent down Highway 410 taking a hard left to the fairgrounds and you get to do this 14.4 mile loop one more time. The final run is again on local roads, actually taking you to the base of Mount Peak completing 3.8 miles.
|LONG COURSE||5.12 Miles||28.88 Miles (2 Laps)||3.79 Miles|
|SHORT COURSE||1.64 Miles||14.44 Miles||3.79 Miles|
What do I get with my Registration Fee?
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- Last and certainly NOT LEAST: Each participant receives a digital copy of a photo, of yourself while competing in the event. (You will be able to select a photo of your choice)
NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.(Youth, ages 17 and under, will be required to have a USAT annual membership.)
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing begins April 13, 2014 at 12:10am
Online registration will close at 12:10am on April 26, 2014
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged after online registration is closed.
|Early Bird Pricing until
|Regular Pricing Begins
|Short Course-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$60||$70||$75|
|Short Course-Relay (2 Person)||$80||$90||$95|
|Short Course-Relay (3 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Long Course-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$70||$80||$85|
|Long Course-Relay (2 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Long Course-Relay (3 Person)||$10||$110||$115|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax or the online registration fee.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (the online registration fee is nonrefundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds.
- There is a $5 fee that participants will be responsible for when transferring.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athenas (women >165 lbs.) and Clydesdale (men >220 lbs.)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged, but not required, to pick-up your packet on Saturday evening.
Packet Pick-Up which includes On Site Registration (At Enumclaw Expo Center):
Saturday: 5 pm to 7:30 pm
Sunday: 6:30 am to 7:30 am
At 8:00 am
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
|BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants will have the opportunity to purchase a short sleeve tech event shirt with this logo. You will need to order the shirt when you register online. Shirts will not be available for purchase after April 17. We may have a small supply of shirts for purchase on event day, on a first come first serve basis.|
Local Support and Lodging:
|Bicycle Shop:||Enumclaw Ski & Mountain Sports, 240 Roosevelt Ave E, Enumclaw, WA 98022 (360) 825-6910/800-SNOWAYS (766-9297)|
|Lodging:||Kings Valu Inn, 1334 Roosevelt Avenue East, Enumclaw, WA 98022 (360) 825-1626 * Mention "Duathlon" To receive a discount *|
|Food:||Charlie's Cafe, 1335 Roosevelt Ave E (between S 284th Ave & Commerce St), Enumclaw, WA 98022 (360) 825-5191|
|Food:||Rendezvous Wine and Brew, 1118 Myrtle Ave., Enumclaw, WA 98022 (360) 825-9463|
Mission Creek Coffee, 1314 Roosevelt Ave. E (Hwy 410), Enumclaw, WA 360-825-2474 Open 6-6. Mission Creek Coffee helps support our Military families by giving a portion of all sales to the Fisher House. The Fisher House is a home away from home for our Military families while their loved ones are in the hospital. www.fisherhouse.org. ***Show your bib and get 10% off your coffee!!***
|Other:||Johansen Excavating, Inc., Buckley, WA (360)829-6493|
|Lodging:||Here is a link to Google for lodging|