Spring Festival 10K Run and 5K Run/Walk
Take Washington Interstate 90 to Moses Lake, use Moses Lake exit #176. Follow Broadway to Dogwood. Turn right on Dogwood and continue to Fourth Avenue and you're at beautiful Spring Festival 10K Run and 5K Run/Walk and the Surf 'n Slide Water Park.
About this Event:
Enjoy Spring Festival in Moses Lake and take part in a run that has been going on for years! Choose from the 5k or 10k distance. Finish the event at the Surf'n Slide Water Park, which is a great place to have fun! Sit back and watch the parade in the evening, and relax until the Triathlon and Duathlon on Monday at Montlake Park!
What do I get with my registration fee?
- Cotton Event T-Shirt (no guarantee of receiving a t-shirt if you register after May 16)
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- An assortment of muffins
- Fresh Fruit
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- If you want to participate in the Spring Festival Triathlon/Duathlon on Monday, email Info@BuDuRacing.com, and we will set up a discount code for you to register and get $15 off the registration fee of the Tri/Du.
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing goes into effect on May 10, 2014 at 12:10am
Online registration will close at 12:10AM on May 23, 2014
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged after online registration is closed.
|Early Bird Pricing Until May 9||Regular Pricing Beginning May 10||After Online
|5K or 10K participant||$15||$18||$20|
|Family Rate (includes 4 immediate family members - This is for 2 Adults and 2 minor aged Children - not for more than 2 adults)||$55||$65||$70|
|5K Adult with child in stroller (includes t-shirt for child)||$20||$23||$25|
This is the base price and does not include the sales tax or the online registration fee.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (the online registration fee is not refundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds.
- There is a $5 fee that participants will be responsible for when transferring.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Standard Categories:
- Age Groups: Age groups include 6 and under, 7-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
- Jogger (Adult with child in a stroller)
- Athenas (women over 150) and Clydesdale (men over 200)
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information.
At 8:00 am
Course will close at 10:30 am. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants receive an event shirt (logo will be posted soon). Shirts will not be available after May 16. We may have a small supply of shirts available on event day, on a first come first serve basis.
2013 Local Race Sponsors
There is a lot going on in Moses Lake during Spring Festival. For more information about this FUN weekend, go to: Spring Festival