Lake Stevens Triathlon Results
Lake Stevens Olympic and Sprint Triathlon
- Merge onto US-2 E toward Snohomish.
- Merge onto WA-204 E via the ramp on the Left toward Lake Stevens.
- Turn Left onto WA-9.
- Turn Right onto WA-92.
- Turn Right onto Grade RD.
- Turn Right onto Hartford DR. Hartford DR becomes Main ST/124th Ave NE.
- End at 18th St NE & Main St Lake Stevens, WA 98258
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
About this Event:
Take your choice of the Sprint (short) or Olympic (long) distance in Lake Stevens. Both swim courses are a deep water start off of the dock at North Cove Park. The Sprint does an out and back bike course and the Olympic starts the same, but heads out further to a turn-around point. The run is one loop for the Sprint and two loops for the Olympic along the shore of the Lake with a peaceful and beautiful view of the lake.
|OLYMPIC||1 Mile||25 Miles (out and back)||6.2 Miles|
|SPRINT||0.25 Miles||9.8 Miles (Turn around at triangle "S")||3.2 Miles|
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- Last and certainly NOT LEAST: Each participant receives a digital copy of a photo, of yourself while competing in the event. (You will be able to select a photo of your choice)
NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.(Youth, ages 17 and under, will be required to have a USAT annual membership.)
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing goes into effect at 12:10am on August 23, 2014
Online registration will close at 12:10am on September 5, 2014
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged after online registration is closed.
Early Bird Pricing until Aug 22
|Regular Pricing Begins
|Sprint-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$60||$70||$75|
|Sprint Relay (2 Person)||$80||$90||$95|
|Sprint-Relay (3 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Olympic-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$70||$80||$85|
|Olympic Relay (2 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Olympic-Relay (3 Person)||$100||$110||$115|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax or the online registration fee.
What is Retro?
Been racing triathlons for awhile now? Feel like you've done it all? Looking for a fun new way to challenge yourself and your friends? Well, you're in luck! Enter the Retro Tri. No wetsuit, no fancy bikes, or high tech gear. No frills and a lot of spirit! Retro Spirit Award winners are selected by all racers at the triathlon. Winners exhibit an over-the-top retro look from bike and running shoes to clothing and lack of any wetsuit. You may not be fast but you will stand out! Retro Spirit Award winners embrace the triathlete of olde. From speedos and flowered caps to leather saddles and more bike spokes then you can count. Retro Spirit Award Winners receive a Mac & Jacks Growler each! Register and then make a suggested donation of $20 to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation NW when you pick up your packet.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (the online registration fee is not refundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds.
- There is a $5 fee that participants will be responsible for when transferring.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athenas (women more than 165lbs) and Clydesdale (men more than 220lbs)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged, but not required, to pick-up your packet on Friday evening.
Packet Pick Up
Thursday: 4pm to 7:30pm (at The Balanced Athlete, 800 N 10th Place Unit F, Renton, WA 98057)
Friday: 5 pm to 7:30 pm (Boat Launch Parking Lot, at North Cove Park)
Saturday: 6:30 am to 8:00 am (At North Cove Park)
At 8:00 am: Olympic Distance Swim
~ 8:30 am: Sprint Distance Swim (Will start once the Olympic swim is completed)
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
|BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants will have the opportunity to purchase a short sleeve tech event shirt with this logo. You will need to purchase the shirt when you register online, for an additional $15. Shirts will not be available for purchase after August 28. We may have a small supply of shirts for purchase on event day, on a first come first serve basis.|
For those wanting to purchase a wetsuit, we recommend Promotion Wetsuits and to rent a wetsuit, we recommend WetsuitRental.com. Water temperatures vary greatly from event to event, and year to year, and it is hard to estimate the temperature, until a measurement is taken. A wetsuit offers additional flotation which can improve your swim performance, helping you have more to give on the bike and run. WetsuitRental.com is able to offer next day delivery for participants in Washington and Oregon. To guarantee availability of one of their well-fit, brand name triathlon wetsuits, they do recommend you order from their website ahead of time. The rental cost is $45.00 and FedEx Ground shipping is only 1 day within WA state. You can direct questions to email@example.com or give them a call at 306-297-1818.