Mt Rainier Duathlon Results
04/26/15Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
04/27/14Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
04/28/13Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
05/06/12Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
Enumclaw Expo Center, Highway 410 and 284th Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA. 98022. Use State Highways 164, 169, and 410. Approximate mileage: - Seattle 38mi - SeaTac 24mi - Tacoma 21mi For online maps use the following address: 45224 284th Ave Se, Enumclaw, WA 98022
The gateway to Mount Rainier National Park serves as the host for this popular season opening event. This event begins at the Enumclaw Expo Center. The long course goes 5.1 miles using the local roads. Once on your bike, you will ride on rural roads through farm lands (watch for Mount Rainier) riding up Mud Mountain Dam Hill and come to a screaming decent down Highway 410 taking a hard left to the fairgrounds and you get to do this 14.4 mile loop one more time. The final run is again on local roads, actually taking you to the base of Mount Peak completing 3.8 miles.
|LONG COURSE||5.12 Miles||28.88 Miles (2 Laps)||3.79 Miles|
|SHORT COURSE||1.64 Miles||14.44 Miles||3.79 Miles|
|On or before
|Short Course-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$60||$70||$75|
|Short Course-Relay (2 Person)||$80||$90||$95|
|Short Course-Relay (3 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Long Course-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$70||$80||$85|
|Long Course-Relay (2 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Long Course-Relay (3 Person)||$100||$110||$115|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax or the online registration fee.
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant, handcrafted by Sarah Rankin of Studio2You
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- Last and certainly NOT LEAST: Each participant receives a digital copy of a photo, of yourself while competing in the event. (You will be able to select a photo of your choice)
- Late fee - of $10 - kicks in after midnight on April 22nd, 2012
- NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.(Youth, ages 17 and under, will be required to have a USAT annual membership.)
- An assortment of apparel will be available for purchase at an additional charge.
- Online registration will close at midnight on May 5th, 2012
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged after online registration is closed.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (if registered online, there is a fee to refund).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athenas (women
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged, but not required, to pick-up your packet on Saturday evening.
Packet Pick-Up (At Enumclaw Expo Center):
Saturday: 6 pm to 7:30 pm
Sunday: 6:30 am to 7:30 am
At 8:00 am
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
|BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants will have the opportunity to purchase an event shirt. The great staff at Custom Shirt Shop, located in Tacoma, have put together some great logos for the BuDu Racing, LLC events, and have a couple of event shirts to choose from. There is also some BuDu Racing, LLC logoed items as well. We hope you take advantage of this opportunity. Please take a look at the online store: Event Shirts|
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
|Bicycle Shop:||Enumclaw Ski & Mountain Sports, 240 Roosevelt Ave E, Enumclaw, WA 98022 (360) 825-6910/800-SNOWAYS (766-9297)|
|Lodging:||Kings Valu Inn, 1334 Roosevelt Avenue East, Enumclaw, WA 98022 (360) 825-1626|
|Food:||Charlie's Cafe, 1335 Roosevelt Ave E (between S 284th Ave & Commerce St) Enumclaw, WA 98022 (360) 825-5191|
|Food:||Rendezvous Wine and Brew, 1118 Myrtle Ave., Enumclaw, WA 98022 (360) 825-9463|