Moses Lake Triathlon Results
06/13/15Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
06/07/14Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
06/08/13Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
06/09/12Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
From 1-90 East, take exit 174 (Mae Valley/Hansen Rd). Turn right at exit, right on Sage Rd., right on Hansen Road, right at Stop Sign onto Westshore Drive. The park is 1 mi. on the left. From I-90 West, take exit 175. Right off exit and park entrance will be on right.
Sprint, Olympic and Family distances. Enjoy the Sprint distance with a swim of ½ mile, a 11 mile ride (out and back) parallel to I-90, and finish with a 3.1 mile run along beautiful Moses Lake. Or challenge yourself with the Olympic distance, completing a second loop in the swim, a 22 mile ride (out and back) parallel to I-90, and finish with a 6.2 mile along Moses Lake. The Family distance provides a ¼ mile shoreline swim, and continues with the same 11 mile ride, and 3.1 mile run of the Sprint.
The Olympic distance of the Moses Lake Triathlon is again a USAT Special Qualifier. For more information on what this means, please go to
Also, reveiw the press release about opening spots for Special Qualifiers, at http://www.usatriathlon.org/news/articles/2012/6/060512-sold-out-announcement.aspx
|FAMILY||0.25 Miles (From South to North, One Way, One Time)||11 Miles (Out and back – turn around at water station, mile 6)||3.1 Miles (Out and back – turn around at 1st water station)|
|SPRINT||0.5 Miles (From North to South in a loop, once)||11 Miles (Out and back – turn around at water station, mile 6)||3.1 Miles (Out and back – turn around at 1st water station)|
|OLYMPIC||1 Miles (From North to South in a loop, twice)||22 Miles||6.2 Miles|
|On or before
|Sprint-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$60||$70||$75|
|Sprint Relay (2 Person)||$80||$90||$95|
|Sprint-Relay (3 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Olympic-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$70||$80||$85|
|Olympic Relay (2 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Olympic-Relay (3 Person)||$100||$110||$115|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax or the online registration fee.
What do I get with my Registration Fee?
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant, handcrafted by Sarah Rankin of Studio2You
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- A fun cotton T-Shirt (there is no guarantee that you will receive a t-shirt if you register after June 1)
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- Last and certainly NOT LEAST: Each participant receives a digital copy of a photo, of yourself while competing in the event. (You will be able to select a photo of your choice)
- Late fee - of $10 - kicks in after midnight on May 26th, 2012
- NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.(Youth, ages 17 and under, will be required to have a USAT annual membership.)
- An assortment of apparel will be available for purchase at an additional charge.
- Online registration will close at midnight on June 8th, 2012
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged after online registration is closed.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (if registered online, there is a fee to refund).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athenas (women
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged to pick up your packet on Friday!
At 8:00 am: Olympic Distance Swim
Sprint Distance: 10 am
~ 10:20 am: Family Swim (Will start once the Sprint swim is completed)
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that if you register by the posted deadline of June 1 you will receive an event shirt in the size of your choice. In addition, the great staff at Custom Shirt Shop, located in Tacoma has some BuDu Racing, LLC logoed items available for purchase. We hope you take advantage of this opportunity. Please take a look at the online store here: BuDu Racing, LLC Store
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
Local Support and Lodging
|516 W Broadway Ave, Moses Lake, WA 98837
|3000 Marina Drive, Moses Lake, WA 98837 Phone: 509/765-9211|