Lake Stevens Olympic and Sprint Triathlon
- Merge onto US-2 E toward Snohomish.
- Merge onto WA-204 E via the ramp on the Left toward Lake Stevens.
- Turn Left onto WA-9.
- Turn Right onto WA-92.
- Turn Right onto Grade RD.
- Turn Right onto Hartford DR. Hartford DR becomes Main ST/124th Ave NE.
- End at 18th St NE & Main St Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Take your choice of the Sprint (short) or Olympic (long) distance in Lake Stevens. Both swim courses are a deep water start off of the dock at North Cove Park. The Sprint does an out and back bike course and the Olympic starts the same, but heads out further to a turn-around point. The run is one loop for the Sprint and two loops for the Olympic along the shore of the Lake with a peaceful and beautiful view of the lake.
|OLYMPIC||1 Mile||25 Miles (out and back)||6.2 Miles|
|SPRINT||0.25 Miles||9.8 Miles (Turn around at triangle "S")||3.2 Miles|
|On or before
|Sprint-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$60||$70||$75|
|Sprint Relay (2 Person)||$80||$90||$95|
|Sprint-Relay (3 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Olympic-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$70||$80||$85|
|Olympic Relay (2 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Olympic-Relay (3 Person)||$100||$110||$115|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax or the online registration fee.
What is Retro?
No frills and a lot of spirit! Retro Spirit Award winners are selected by all racers at the triathlon. Winners exhibit an over-the-top retro look from bike and running shoes to clothing and lack of any wetsuit. You may not be fast but you will stand out! Retro Spirit Award winners embrace the triathlete of olde. From speedos and flowered caps to leather saddles and more bike spokes then you can count. Retro Spirit Award Winners receive a Mac & Jacks Growler each!
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant, handcrafted by Sarah Rankin of Studio2You
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- Last and certainly NOT LEAST: Each participant receives a digital copy of a photo, of yourself while competing in the event. (You will be able to select a photo of your choice)
- Late fee of $10 kicks in after 12:10am on August 18th, 2012
- Registration is limited to the first 500 participants
- NON-USA Triathlon Members: A $10 fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.
- An assortment of apparel will be available for purchase at an additional charge.
- Online registration will close at 12:10am on September 7th, 2012
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged after online registration is closed.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (if registered online, there is a fee to refund).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athenas (women
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged, but not required, to pick-up your packet on Friday evening.
Packet Pick-Up (At North Cove Park):
Friday: 6 pm to 7:30 pm
Saturday: 6:30 am to 8:15 am
At 8:00 am: Olympic Distance Swim
~ 8:45 am: Sprint Distance Swim (Will start once the Olympic swim is completed)
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
- Event Shirts
***PLEASE NOTE: You do need to order your shirt by Sunday September 2, otherwise you will not get one.*** BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants will have the opportunity to purchase an event shirt. The great staff at Custom Shirt Shop, located in Tacoma, have put together some great logos for the BuDu Racing, LLC events, and have a couple of event shirts to choose from. There is also some BuDu Racing, LLC logoed items as well. We hope you take advantage of this opportunity. Please take a look at the online store: Event Shirts
| RET Physical Therapy
1109 Frontier Circle East, Suite B
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Will be providing First Aid on site. Thanks Kris Kazen!!
Bike Works of Lake Stevens LLC