Spring Festival Triathlon and Duathlon Results
05/29/17Spring Festival Triathlon and Duathlon
05/30/16Spring Festival Triathlon and Duathlon
05/25/15Spring Festival Triathlon and Duathlon
[ 2015 BuDu Championship Events ]
Take Washington Interstate 90 to Moses Lake, use Moses Lake exit #179. Turn onto South Pioneer Way (WA-17N); turn Left on E Nelson Road, left again on S. Division St, right on W Linden Ave; follow to park.
Online registration has closed
|However, we will offer packet pick up on Sunday at Montlake Park (401 Linden Avenue) from 5pm to 6pm. We strongly urge you to pick up your packet prior to event morning, to make it easier on you to get set up. On Monday, we will open packet pick up at 6:30am and it will close at 7:30am.|
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
About this Event:
Make this your first Triathlon of the year and enjoy the celebration of the Spring Festival in Moses Lake. Distances for the tri are .25 mile Swim, 10 mile Bike and a 3.1 mile Run. Or if you are not ready to jump in the water, you can compete in the Duathlon. Distances for the Du are 3.1 mile Run, 10 mile Bike and a 3.1 mile Run.
|TRIATHLON||0.25 miles: Triangular swim||10 Miles||3.1 Miles|
|DUATHLON||3.1 Miles||10 Miles||3.1 Miles|
What do I get with my Registration Fee?
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant
- A fun cotton t-shirt (no guarantee of receiving a shirt if registered after May 15)
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Breads and bakery products
- Meats and cheeses
- Peanut Butter & Jelly, and Nutella
- Fresh Fruit
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- If you are planning to participate in the Spring Festival Run on Saturday, email Info@BuDuRacing.com and we will set up a discount code for you to register and get $15 off your registration fee for the Tri/Du.
NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.(Youth, ages 17 and under, will be required to have a USAT annual membership.)
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing begins May 10, 2015 at 12:10am
Online registration will close at 12:10am on May 23, 2015
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged for onsite registration.
|Early Bird Pricing Until May 9||Regular Pricing Begins May 10||Onsite Registration|
|Tri/Du-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$60||$70||$80|
|Tri/Du-Relay (2 Person)||$85||$95||$105|
|Tri/Du-Relay (3 Person)||$95||$105||$115|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax, or the online registration fee.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (the online registration fee is not refundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds. There will be a $5 fee that the participant will be responsible for when transferring to another event.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athena (women more than 165lbs) Clydesdale (men more than 220lbs)
- Duathlon Awards will be given out in 10 year age increments (19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+, Clydesdale/Athena and Relay)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information.
At 8:00 am
Course will close at 10:30 am. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants receive an event shirt. Shirts may not be available after May 14th. We may have a small supply of shirts available on event day, on a first come first serve basis.
For those wanting to purchase a wetsuit, BuDu recommends Promotion Wetsuits and to rent a wetsuit BuDu recommends WetsuitRental.com. At WetsuitRental.com, they strive to take the stress out of the wetsuit selection and handling process by offering a comprehensive rental package that they believe is the best value in the industry. Cost is $65
- They will ship your wetsuit out two weeks before your event giving you time to train with it before the big day
- Your wetsuit ships via US Postal Service Priority Mail to your door for free. This means a 1-2-day delivery time to the Pacific NW,
- Everything needed for a hassle-free return of your rental wetsuit will be shipped out with your suit - including a prepaid return postage label,
- Their all-inclusive wetsuit rental package includes a fit-guarantee (necessary size replacements requested at least 3 days before your event ship free),
- Every rental includes a $50 credit towards the purchase of any used or new wetsuit in their inventory, and
- You'll experience their proven 5-star service and discover a wealth of knowledge and expertise. (check out their reviews!).
- They have wetsuit sizes available for the whole family. And the more you rent, the more you save. Plus, checkout with code LOVEBUDU to save an additional $5!
2015 Local Race Sponsors
Moses Lake Clinic
The Bicycle Shop
Columbia Physical Therapy
Moses Lake Parks and Rec
PLEASE NOTE: This weekend is Spring Festival in Moses Lake, so the hotels will fill up quickly. If you do not plan ahead, you may not be able to secure a convenient hotel room.
Holiday Inn Express - 1735 Kittleson Road, Moses Lake, WA 98837 (509) 766-2000
Comfort Suites - 1700 Kittleson Road, Moses Lake, WA 98837 (509) 765-3731
There is a lot going on in Moses Lake during Spring Festival. For more information about this FUN weekend, go to: Spring Festival