Moses Lake Triathlon Results
06/09/18Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
06/10/17Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
06/11/16Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
06/13/15Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
[ 2015 BuDu Championship Events ]
07/26/15Whisky Dick Tri/Du
07/25/15Ellensburg Sprint Triathlon
06/13/15Moses Lake Triathlon: For the Health of It!!
05/25/15Spring Festival Triathlon and Duathlon
04/26/15Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
From 1-90 East, take exit 174 (Mae Valley/Hansen Rd). Turn right at exit, right on Sage Rd., right on Hansen Road, right at Stop Sign onto Westshore Drive. The park is 1 mi. on the left. From I-90 West, take exit 175. Right off exit and park entrance will be on right.
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
About this Event:
Sprint, Olympic and USA Triathlon Retro distances. Enjoy the Sprint distance with a swim of ½ mile, a 11 mile ride (out and back) parallel to I-90, and finish with a 3.1 mile run along beautiful Moses Lake. Or challenge yourself with the Olympic distance, completing a second loop in the swim, a 22 mile ride (out and back) parallel to I-90, and finish with a 6.2 mile along Moses Lake. The USA Triathlon Retro distance provides a ¼ mile shoreline swim, and continues with the same 11 mile ride, and 3.1 mile run of the Sprint.
|FAMILY (USAT RETRO TRI)||0.25 Miles (From South to North, One Way, One Time)||11.8 Miles(Out to turn around and back)||3.1 Miles (Out and back – turn around at 1st water station)|
|SPRINT||0.5 Miles (From North to South in a loop, once)||11.8 Miles (Out to turn around and back)||3.1 Miles (Out and back – turn around at 1st water station)|
|OLYMPIC||1 Miles (From North to South in a loop, twice)||22 Miles (Out to turn around and back)||6.2 Miles (Out and back – turn around at 2nd water station)|
What do I get with my Registration Fee?
- Cotton Event T-Shirt (no guarantee of receiving a t-shirt if you register after June 4)
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Breads and bakery products
- Meats and cheeses
- Peanut Butter & Jelly, and Nutella
- Fresh Fruit
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.(Youth, ages 17 and under, will be required to have a USAT annual membership.)
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event date). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Price goes into effect on May 31, 2015 at 12:10am
Online registration will close at 12:10am on June 12, 2015
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged for onsite registration.
|Early Bird Pricing until May 30th||Regular Pricing Begins
|Family Distance (USAT Retro Tri)||$25||$30||$35|
|Sprint-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$65||$75||$85|
|Sprint Relay (2 Person)||$85||$95||$105|
|Sprint-Relay (3 Person)||$95||$105||$115|
|Olympic-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$75||$85||$95|
|Olympic Relay (2 Person)||$95||$105||$115|
|Olympic-Relay (3 Person)||$105||$115||$125|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax, or the online registration fee.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (the online registration fee is not refundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds. There will be a $5 fee that the participant will be responsible for when transferring to another event.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athena/Clydesdale (women >165lbs, men >220lbs)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Our Family Distance is part of the 2015 USAT Retro Triathlon Series. The events in this series arenon-competitive, and suitable for all ages. If you are a brand new triathlete, looking to participate in a multisport event for the first time, or a younger or older triathlete, looking to have some fun,this is a great option for you!
Visit http://www.usatretrotriseries.com/ for more information about USAT's Retro Tri series.
Please note: This event is not associated with the JDRF Retro Tri Series. We will be giving final times only for this category, you will not receive split times.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged to pick up your packet on Friday!
At 8:00 am: Olympic Distance Swim
Sprint Distance: 10 am
~ 10:15 am: Retro Swim (Will start once the Sprint swim is completed)
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants receive an event shirt (logo will be posted soon). Shirts will not be available after June 4th. We may have a small supply of shirts available on event day, on a first come first serve basis.
For those wanting to purchase a wetsuit, BuDu recommends Promotion Wetsuits and to rent a wetsuit BuDu recommends WetsuitRental.com. At WetsuitRental.com, they strive to take the stress out of the wetsuit selection and handling process by offering a comprehensive rental package that they believe is the best value in the industry. Cost is $65
- They will ship your wetsuit out two weeks before your event giving you time to train with it before the big day
- Your wetsuit ships via US Postal Service Priority Mail to your door for free. This means a 1-2-day delivery time to the Pacific NW,
- Everything needed for a hassle-free return of your rental wetsuit will be shipped out with your suit - including a prepaid return postage label,
- Their all-inclusive wetsuit rental package includes a fit-guarantee (necessary size replacements requested at least 3 days before your event ship free),
- Every rental includes a $50 credit towards the purchase of any used or new wetsuit in their inventory, and
- You'll experience their proven 5-star service and discover a wealth of knowledge and expertise. (check out their reviews!).
- They have wetsuit sizes available for the whole family. And the more you rent, the more you save. Plus, checkout with code LOVEBUDU to save an additional $5!
2014 Local Race Sponsors
Moses Lake Clinic
|516 W Broadway Ave
Moses Lake , WA 98837
3000 West Marina Drive