Spring Festival Triathlon and Duathlon Results
Take Washington Interstate 90 to Moses Lake, use Moses Lake exit #179. Turn onto South Pioneer Way (WA-17N); turn Left on E Nelson Road, left again on S. Division St, right on W Linden Ave; follow to park.
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
About this Event:
Make this your first Triathlon of the year and enjoy the celebration of the Spring Festival in Moses Lake. Distances for the tri are .25 mile Swim, 10 mile Bike and a 3.1 mile Run. Or if you are not ready to jump in the water, you can compete in the Duathlon. Distances for the Du are 3.1 mile Run, 10 mile Bike and a 3.1 mile Run.
|TRIATHLON||0.25 miles: Triangular swim||10 Miles||3.1 Miles|
|DUATHLON||3.1 Miles||10 Miles||3.1 Miles|
What do I get with my Registration Fee?
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant
- A fun cotton t-shirt (no guarantee of receiving a shirt if registered after May 16)
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- If you are planning to participate in the Spring Festival Run on Saturday, email Info@BuDuRacing.com and we will set up a discount code for you to register and get $15 off your registration fee for the Tri/Du.
NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.(Youth, ages 17 and under, will be required to have a USAT annual membership.)
Registration is limited to the first 500 participants.
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing begins May 12, 2014 at 12:10am
Online registration will close at 12:10am on May 25, 2014
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged after online registration is closed.
|Early Bird Pricing Until May 11||Regular Pricing Begins May 12||After Online Registration Closes|
|Tri/Du-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$55||$65||$70|
|Tri/Du-Relay (2 Person)||$80||$90||$95|
|Tri/Du-Relay (3 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax or the online registration fee.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (the online registration fee is not refundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds.
- There is a $5 fee that participants will be responsible for when transferring.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athena (women more than 165lbs) Clydesdale (men more than 220lbs)
- Duathlon Awards will be given out in 10 year age increments (19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+, Clydesdale/Athena and Relay)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information.
At 8:00 am
Course will close at 10:30 am. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants receive an event shirt. Shirts may not be available after May 16. We may have a small supply of shirts available on event day, on a first come first serve basis.
For those wanting to purchase a wetsuit, we recommend Promotion Wetsuits and to rent a wetsuit, we recommend WetsuitRental.com. Water temperatures vary greatly from event to event, and year to year, and it is hard to estimate the temperature, until a measurement is taken. A wetsuit offers additional flotation which can improve your swim performance, helping you have more to give on the bike and run. WetsuitRental.com is able to offer next day delivery for participants in Washington and Oregon. To guarantee availability of one of their well-fit, brand name triathlon wetsuits, they do recommend you order from their website ahead of time. The rental cost is $45.00 and FedEx Ground shipping is only 1 day within WA state. You can direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call at 306-297-1818.
2013 Local Race Sponsors
Moses Lake Clinic
The Bicycle Shop
There is a lot going on in Moses Lake during Spring Festival. For more information about this FUN weekend, go to: Spring Festival