The Rain Run Results
Welcome to The Rain Run!
This boutique half marathon is a great way start off the year. January in the Pacific Northwest is typically wet, but mild, which we think makes for fun running weather. At the Rain Run, we believe it's better to be running and wet, than sitting and dry. So get out your rain gear and join us for a 13.1 mile romp through the rain, and go home feeling like you rocked this grey weather, it didn't rock you!
Join them for this awesome run on January 21, 2017 and you'll get:
- Chip-timed half marathon entry.
- Bling! Your huge, shiny finisher's medal will put an exclamation point or two on your "kick butt in the rain" moment!
- NEW!! To celebrate our fifth year, we're giving every finisher a cozy Rain Run blanket to snuggle up in after the race!
- Finish line food, including cupcakes with, what else? SPRINKLES!
- Chance for random prize give-aways from our sponsors.
- Bragging rights that you kicked butt in the rain.
The half marathon course will take runners along the beautiful Sammamish River trail between Redmond and Woodinville, just east of Seattle. The out and back course is scenic, peaceful and FLAT! There will be an aid station with water and fuel at around miles 3, 7 and 11. If you need more water and fuel than that, or if you prefer a specific product, please carry it with you.
**This boutique race is limited to 750 runners, so please sign up early!**
For more information, please go to: Event Website