Spring Festival Triathlon and Duathlon Results
Take Washington Interstate 90 to Moses Lake, use Moses Lake exit #179. Turn onto South Pioneer Way (WA-17N); turn Left on E Nelson Road, left again on S. Division St, right on W Linden Ave; follow to park.
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
|For more event information and online registration, please go to the following link:|
This is a USA Triathlon
Multiple Event Discount
To learn more about the Multiple Event Discount and the BuDu Championship please go to: Multiple Event Discount
|For 2018, Mjolnir Cycles will again be awarding a fully custom steel frame and fork to one lucky recipient who participates in three BuDu multi-sport events in the 2018 season. This is being expanded this year to include the east-side events (Moses Lake Triathlon and Ellensburg Triathlon) as well as the three west-side events (Mount Rainier Duathlon, Bonney Lake Triathlon, and Lake Stevens Triathlon). The frame and fork will be awarded at the Lake Stevens Triathlon on September 9th, but you don't need to be present to win. Last year's winner was Jan Cunningham. What would you choose? Check out their website at: Mjolnir Cycles|
NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant. The fee for Adults (persons aged 18 in the current year) will pay $15. Youth, ages 17 and under (in the current year) are offered the annual license at a cost of $10.
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing begins May 14, 2018 at 12:10am
Online registration will close at 12:10am on May 27, 2018
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged for onsite registration.
|Early Bird Pricing Until May 13||Regular Pricing Begins May 14||Onsite Registration|
|Tri/Du-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$60||$70||$80|
|Tri/Du-Relay (2 Person)||$85||$95||$105|
|Tri/Du-Relay (3 Person)||$95||$105||$115|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), or the online registration fee.
About this Event
About this Event:
Make this your first Triathlon of the year and enjoy the celebration of the Spring Festival in Moses Lake. Distances for the tri are .25 mile Swim, 10 mile Bike and a 3.1 mile Run. Or if you are not ready to jump in the water, you can compete in the Duathlon. Distances for the Du are 1.6 mile Run, 10 mile Bike and a 3.1 mile Run.
What do I get with my registration fee?
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant
- A fun cotton t-shirt (no guarantee of receiving a shirt if registered after May 17)
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Breads and bakery products
- Meats and cheeses
- Peanut Butter & Jelly, and Nutella
- Fresh Fruit
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- If you are planning to participate in the Spring Festival Run on Saturday, email Info@BuDuRacing.com and we will set up a discount code for you to register and get $15 off your registration fee for the Tri/Du.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event minus a $5 processing fee (the online registration fee is nonrefundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds. There will be $10 fee that the participant will be responsible for when transferring to another event.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
(25 minute limit)
(60 minute limit)
Closes at 9:30
(Closes at 10:30)
1st Run Course
(60 minute limit)
Closes at 9:30
|2nd Run 3.1 Miles
(Closes at 10:30)
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athena (women more than 165lbs) Clydesdale (men more than 220lbs)
- Duathlon Awards will be given out in 10 year age increments (19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+, Clydesdale/Athena and Relay)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information.
At 8:00 am
Course will close at 10:30 am. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time. Please sign up for the course you can complete.
|BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants receive an event shirt. Shirts may not be available after May 19th. We may have a small supply of shirts available at packet pick up, on a first come first serve basis.|
For those wanting to purchase a wetsuit, BuDu recommends Promotion Wetsuits and to rent a wetsuit BuDu recommends WetsuitRental.com. At WetsuitRental.com, they strive to take the stress out of the wetsuit selection and handling process by offering a comprehensive rental package that they believe is the best value in the industry. Cost is $65
- They will ship your wetsuit out two weeks before your event giving you time to train with it before the big day
- Your wetsuit ships via US Postal Service Priority Mail to your door for free. This means a 1-2-day delivery time to the Pacific NW,
- Everything needed for a hassle-free return of your rental wetsuit will be shipped out with your suit - including a prepaid return postage label,
- Their all-inclusive wetsuit rental package includes a fit-guarantee (necessary size replacements requested at least 3 days before your event ship free),
- Every rental includes a $50 credit towards the purchase of any used or new wetsuit in their inventory, and
- You'll experience their proven 5-star service and discover a wealth of knowledge and expertise. (check out their reviews!).
- They have wetsuit sizes available for the whole family. And the more you rent, the more you save. Plus, checkout with code LOVEBUDU to save an additional $5!
Local Sponsors and Misc
Moses Lake Clinic
The Bicycle Shop
Moses Lake Parks and Rec
PLEASE NOTE: This weekend is Spring Festival in Moses Lake, so the hotels will fill up quickly. If you do not plan ahead, you may not be able to secure a convenient hotel room.
AmeriStay Inn & Suites - 1157 N Stratford Rd, Moses Lake, WA 98837 (509) 764-7500
Holiday Inn Express - 1735 Kittleson Road, Moses Lake, WA 98837 (509) 766-2000
Comfort Suites - 1700 Kittleson Road, Moses Lake, WA 98837 (509) 765-3731
There is a lot going on in Moses Lake during Spring Festival. For more information about this FUN weekend, go to: Spring Festival