From highway 18 take the 304th Street exit and turn left. Take first right hand turn (entrance to Pacific Raceways), follow signs to registration (approximately 1 mile to the registration area). Parking is available at registration.
Pacific Raceways Road Series powered by:
Register for a pass
About This Event
This is a series event. There are three categories: CAT 1/2/3, Masters (35+), CAT 4/5. Series points are awarded to the first 5 finishers in each category (Point Per Lap is slightly different). At the end of the season, the riders with the most points win (see below for more information on the series points). Each evening $1 (except for the first two and last event of the series) from the registration fee will be add to a cash purse to be given to the top finishers, in the Cat 1/2/3 and Masters categories, depending on the field size. A field less than 20 will payout to the first place finisher and for each 10 riders after the 20 an additional place will be paid out, up to 5 places. The $1 from the Cat 4/5 category will be combined with the Cat 1/2/3 purse to be paid out. There will not be a nightly cash payout for the Cat 4/5.
Each night points are awarded to each category for placing. First place will receive 5 points, second place will receive 4 points, third place will receive 3 points, fourth place will receive 2 points, and 5th place will receive 1 point. One point is also give for each prime. For the Series, awards are given out 5 places and include an award, passes to the 2018 series and cash. In addition to the placing points, everyone in attendance will receive a participation Series Point and be listed on the results.
Courses (this is a TENTATIVE schedule)
|Date||7:00pm Course||Side for Bib||CycleU Clinic|
|3/27||$15 Flat (START TIME WILL BE 6:45)||Right||NO|
|4/10||USAC Sanction Pending - Flat||Right||CycleU Clinc*|
|4/17||Flat - Point Per Lap||Right||NO|
|4/24||USAC Sanction Pending - Flat||Right||NO|
|5/15||USAC Sanction Pending - Flat||Right||NO|
|5/22||Flat - Point Per Lap||Right||NO|
|5/29||USAC Sanction Pending - Flat||Right||NO|
|6/19||USAC Sanction Pending - Flat||Right||NO|
|6/26||Flat - Point Per Lap||Right||NO|
|7/3||USAC Sanction Pending - Flat||Right||NO|
|7/10||Clockwise using escape route||Right|
|7/17||USAC Sanction Pending - Flat||Right||NO|
|7/24||Flat - Point Per Lap||Right||NO|
|8/7||USAC Sanction Pending - Flat||Right||CycleU Clinc*|
|8/14||Flat - Point Per Lap||Right||NO|
|8/21||USAC Sanction Pending - Flat||Right||NO|
USA Cycling Sanctioned Nights
- Event that are listed as being USAC Sanctioned are under permit #2018-373
- All riders will need to complete a USA Cycling Waiver and if a memeber show USAC Cyling License. Non-licensed riders will need to purchase a one day USAC License for $10
- All riders who start the event will be listed for results posted to USAC, providing they do not quit the event. BuDu will work to score 10 deep on the finish for all events, however for the Event Series, scoring is 5 deep as usual
Point Per Lap Night Information
- 1st Lap does not count for points (neutral lap)
- Lap points awarded for evening points is 2 points to 1st place, 1 point for 2nd place
- Primes are good for series point equal to 2 points to first place, 1 point for second place on the lap, as well as evening points
- Final lap is 3 deep (3 points for 1st, 2 points for 2nd and 1 point for 3rd, for the evening points
- Evening points are totaled to determine the top 5 finishers in each category
You will need to purchase a bib number, for $4. If you forget your number, you will need to purchase a new one. EVERYONE MUST WEAR THE BIB NUMBER (PINNED PROPERLY) PROVIDED WHEN YOU FIRST REGISTER!! Prices for One Day, Half Season Pass and Season Pass are as follows:
|One Day||Half Season Pass
(Includes 10 events)
(Includes 18 events)
|Price does not include online registration fee or SquareUp Fee if using a credit card onsite.|
Transfers and refunds of the Half Season Pass are not available after you have started participating in the Season.
Team Punch Cards
A team leader must email Deanna@BuDuRacing.com to request a 'punch card', or purchase online at BikeSignUp. A team leader should provide BuDu with a list of team members to confirm who is available to use the 'punch card'. Once a person is approved, it will be noted on our check in sheet for that person. The card will be good for 30 entries ($550), and each entry will be $18.33.
- On event days, once you have registered and start riding the course, you are part of the event. NO refunds will be issued once you start the event.
BuDu Racing, LLC reserves the right to cancel an event due to issues beyond their control, such as something weather related. BuDu Racing, LLC will do what they can to accommodate each person who has pre-registered by allowing a transfer to another event, where appropriate.
This clinic is open to anyone wanting to get started the right way, or learn how to improve race performance. Topics include: pack riding, drafting, reading a race, sprinting, cornering and warm up. 30 minute clinic followed by the coach riding with you in the Cat 4/5 race to give pointers. Brought to you by the professional coaches at Cycle U. Start time is 5:30pm. For more information: CycleU Clinic