Mt Rainier Duathlon Results
04/29/18Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
04/30/17Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
05/01/16Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
04/26/15Mt Rainier Duathlon Long and Short Courses
Online registration has closed
Online registration has closed, however you may still register on Saturday or on Sunday at packet pick up.
Enumclaw Expo Center, Highway 410 and 284th Ave SE, Enumclaw, WA. 98022. Use State Highways 164, 169, and 410. Approximate mileage: - Seattle 38mi - SeaTac 24mi - Tacoma 21mi For online maps use the following address: 45224 284th Ave Se, Enumclaw, WA 98022
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
|For more event information and online registration, please go to the following link:|
This is a USA Triathlon
Multiple Event Discount
To learn more about the Multiple Event Discount and the BuDu Championship please go to: Multiple Event Discount
For NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant. The fee for Adults (persons aged 18 in the current year) will pay $15. Youth, ages 17 and under (in the current year) are offered the annual license at a cost of $10.
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing begins April 14, 2019 at 12:10am
Online registration will close at 8am on April 27, 2019
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged for onsite registration.
|Early Bird Pricing through
|Regular Pricing begins
|Short Course-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$65||$75||$85|
|Short Course-Relay (2 Person)||$85||$95||$105|
|Short Course-Relay (3 Person)||$95||$105||$115|
|Long Course-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$75||$85||$95|
|Long Course-Relay (2 Person)||$95||$105||$115|
|Long Course-Relay (3 Person)||$105||$115||$125|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), or the online registration fee.
About this Event
The gateway to Mount Rainier National Park serves as the host for this popular season opening event. This event begins at the Enumclaw Expo Center. The long course goes 5.1 miles using the local roads. Once on your bike, you will ride on rural roads through farm lands (watch for Mount Rainier) riding up Mud Mountain Dam Hill and come to a screaming descent down Highway 410 taking a hard left to the fairgrounds and you get to do this 14.4 mile loop one more time. The final run is again on local roads, actually taking you to the base of Mount Peak completing 3.8 miles.
2019 USAT West Duathlon Long Course Regional Championship
2019 USAT West Regional Duathlon Long Course Regional Championship
- This year BuDu Racing, LLC is proud to host the USAT West Regional Duathlon Long Course Championship with the Mt Rainier Duathlon
What do I get with my registration fee?
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finisher Certificate you can print at home
- Finishers Medals for each participant
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Breads and bakery products
- Meats and cheeses
- Peanut Butter & Jelly, and Nutella
- Fresh Fruit
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- Last and certainly NOT LEAST: Each participant (who registers at least 1 month in advance of the event) will receive a promotional item, yet to be determined.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event minus a $5 processing fee (the online registration fee is nonrefundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds. There will be $10 fee that the participant will be responsible for when transferring to another event.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
28.88 Miles (2 Laps)
|SHORT COURSE||1.64 Miles||14.44 Miles||3.79 Miles
(Closes at noon)
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - click here!)
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athenas (women >165 lbs.) and Clydesdale (men >220 lbs.)
- BuDu Racing, LLC reserves the right to adjust age groups, based on attendance.
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged, but not required, to pick-up your packet on Saturday evening.
Packet Pick-Up which includes On Site Registration:
At 8:00 am for long course, 8:05 for short course.
Course will close at NOON. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time. Please sign up for the course you can complete.
This is the 2019 Shirt
|BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to offer participants the opportunity to purchase a short sleeve tech event shirt. You will need to order the shirt when you register online. Shirts are not available for purchase online after 4/21/2019. A small amount of shirts will be available for purchase at packet pickup, on a first come first serve basis.|
Local Sponsors and Misc
Northwest Tri & Bike
Enumclaw Ski & Mountain Sports
Mission Creek Coffee
The Fisher House is a home away from home for our Military families while their loved ones are in the hospital.
Johansen Excavating, Inc.