Northwest Tri & Bike PR Circuit Race Series 2021
08/24/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
08/17/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
08/10/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
08/03/21NO Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series Event
07/27/21NO Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series Event
07/20/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
07/13/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
07/06/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
06/29/21NO Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series Event
06/22/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
06/15/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
06/08/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
06/01/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
05/25/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
05/18/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
05/11/21NO Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series Event
05/04/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
04/27/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
04/20/21NO Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series Event
04/13/21Northwest Tri and Bike Pacific Raceways Circuit Race Series
Covid Safety Measures
Part of our Sanction with USA Cycling, BuDu Racing, llc will implement the the following:
- Online registration will be required for participants, thus no pens or waivers will be needed
- Staff will regularly sanitize tables used for check in, as well as the handles on the santicans near the check in area
- There will be a barrier between staff and participants
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check in and at the finish line
- Staff will be required to wear a mask at all times
- Participants will be required to wear a mask at all times, except when racing, and required to mask once finished
- At all times participants must socially distance, except when racing
- Participants must not blow snot rockets during the event
- After the event, participants will need to leave the venue
- Spectators are not recommended, but will be required to wear a mask and socially distance from others
From highway 18 take the 304th Street exit and turn left. Take first right hand turn (entrance to Pacific Raceways), follow signs to registration (approximately 1 mile to the registration area). Parking is available at registration.
Pacific Raceways Circuit Series powered by:
In 2021 all registrations will be ONLINE, no exceptions. This helps stay in compliance with Covid Practices. Please understand that we have to do this. We have ability to have only 30 participants per event, and if you register, you need to be there, as no one else can take your place.
You will need to purchase a bib number, for $5, and this will be your Series Number. We DO NOT use WSBA numbers, as the different categories have different background colors so we know who is in which group. If you forget your number, you will need to purchase a new one. EVERYONE MUST WEAR THE BIB NUMBER (PINNED PROPERLY-see courses below where it says which side to pin your bib on) PROVIDED WHEN YOU FIRST REGISTER!! Prices for One Day, 10 Pass and 15 Pass are as follows:
|One Day||10 Pass||15 Pass|
|Juniors and Women||$22||$185||$275|
|Price does not include online registration fee or SquareUp Fee if using a credit card onsite.|
Transfers and refunds of the Passes are not available after you have started participating in the Season. Also, pass holders will be required to register for each event, no exceptions.
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS HAVE A USAC MEMBERSHIP RATHER THAN USE A ONE DAY LICENSE. We will not offer One Day Licenses on race day.
For this series, you MUST register at the BikeReg.
- Women and Juniors can use coupon code Women21 or Junior21, as appropriate, to recieve $3 off online registration.
To register for a 10 Pass, 15 Pass, or a Team Pass, you can do so here:
About This Event
This is a series event. There are three categories: CAT 1/2/3, Masters (35+), CAT 4/5. Series points are awarded to the first 5 finishers in each category (Point Per Lap is slightly different). At the end of the season, the riders with the most points win (see below for more information on the series points). Each evening $1 (except for the first two and last event of the series) from the registration fee will be add to a cash purse to be given to the top finishers, in the Cat 1/2/3 and Masters categories, depending on the field size. A field less than 20 will payout to the first place finisher and for each 10 riders after the 20 an additional place will be paid out, up to 5 places. The $1 from the Cat 4/5 category will be combined with the Cat 1/2/3 purse to be paid out. There will not be a nightly cash payout for the Cat 4/5.
Each night points are awarded to each category for placing. First place will receive 5 points, second place will receive 4 points, third place will receive 3 points, fourth place will receive 2 points, and 5th place will receive 1 point. One point is also give for each prime. For the Series, awards are given out 5 places and include an award, passes to the 2018 series and cash. In addition to the placing points, everyone in attendance will receive a participation Series Point and be listed on the results.
Peak Performance & Prevention
$10 Prime Sponsors
Courses (this is a TENTATIVE schedule)
These are the tentative courses for the evenings. The course may change based on weather conditions or other issues.
|7:00pm Course||Side for Bib|
|First event this year is in April|
|4/13||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat||Right|
|4/27||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat - Point Per Lap||Right|
|5/4||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat||Right|
|5/18||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat - Point Per Lap||Right|
|5/25||USAC Sanction 3413 - Up Escape Route (dice could change this)||Right|
|6/1||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat||Right|
|6/8||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat||Right|
|6/15||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat - Point Per Lap||Right|
|6/22||USAC Sanction 3413 - Down Escape Route (dice could change this)||Right|
|7/6||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat||Right|
|7/13||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat||Right|
|7/20||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat - Point Per Lap||Right|
|8/10||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat||Right|
|8/17||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat||Right|
|8/24||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat - Point Per Lap||Right|
|8/31||USAC Sanction 3413 - Flat||Right|
USA Cycling Sanctioned Nights
- Event that are listed as being USAC Sanctioned with the permit 3413
- All riders will complete a USA Cycling Waiver Online
- All riders who start the event will be listed for results posted to USAC, providing they do not quit the event. BuDu will work to score at least 10 deep on the finish for all events, however for the Event Series, scoring is 5 deep as usual
- USAC Upgrade Points will be calculated as a Circuit Race, not a Road Race. All categories may earn upgrade points within the parameters allowed in the USAC rulebook. Number of points varies by field size. You may contact email@example.com with specific questions or concerns regarding upgrades.
Point Per Lap Night Information
- 1st Lap does not count for points (neutral lap)
- Lap points awarded for evening points is 2 points to 1st place, 1 point for 2nd place
- Primes are good for series point equal to 2 points to first place, 1 point for second place on the lap, as well as evening points
- Final lap is 3 deep (3 points for 1st, 2 points for 2nd and 1 point for 3rd, for the evening points
- Evening points are totaled to determine the top 5 finishers in each category
- USA Cycling finish is based on finish order, not point placing
Team Punch Cards
A team leader must email Deanna@BuDuRacing.com to request a 'punch card', or purchase online at BikeSignUp. A team leader should provide BuDu with a list of team members to confirm who is available to use the 'punch card'. Once a person is approved, it will be noted on our check in sheet for that person. The card will be good for 30 entries ($690), and each entry will be $23.
- On event days, once you have registered and start riding the course, you are part of the event. NO refunds will be issued once you start the event.
BuDu Racing, LLC reserves the right to cancel an event due to issues beyond their control, such as something weather related. BuDu Racing, LLC will do what they can to accommodate each person who has pre-registered by allowing a transfer to another event, where appropriate.