Ellensburg Triathlon Past Results
From I-90 – Take the Canyon Road Exit, (109) toward Ellensburg (North). Turn Left onto E Umptanum Road, watch for park sign on the Right )about 1 mile out). The map link takes you to a cross road just beyond the park. The park is NOT located on Brown Road.
Online registration has closed, but we will have onsite registration at packet pick up on Friday: 2 pm to 6 pm (At Mountain High Sports), 105 East 4th Avenue, Ellensburg, WA) and on Saturday: 6:30 am to 7:30 am (At Irene Rhinehart Riverfront Park)
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
For more event information and online registration, please go to the following link:
About this Event:
Come to Ellensburg for this sprint Triathlon. The swim will be a local park, just off of I-90. The bike course follows the local roads in a residential and farming area. The run will be on trail and road. Make a weekend of it, enjoy the Jazz Festival and watch or participate in the Whisky Dick Triathlon or WD-10K on Sunday.
|0.25 Miles||12.3 Miles||2.7 Miles (Mainly Trail)|
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- Last and certainly NOT LEAST: Each participant receives a digital copy of a photo, of yourself while competing in the event. (You will be able to select a photo of your choice)
NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.(Youth, ages 17 and under, will be required to have a USAT annual membership.
Registration is limited to the first 500 participants.
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing begins July 13, 2013 at 12:10am
Online registration will close at 12:10am on July 26, 2013
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged after online registration is closed.
|Early Bird Pricing until
|Regular Pricing Begins
|Sprint-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$60||$70||$75|
|Sprint-Relay (2 Person)||$80||$90||$95|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax or the online registration fee.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (if registered online, there is a fee to refund).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here! )
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athena/Clydesdale (women >165lbs, men >220lbs)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged, but not required, to pick-up your packet on Friday evening.
Packet Pick-Up :
Friday: 2 pm to 6 pm (At Mountain High Sports, 105 East 4th Avenue, Ellensburg, WA)
Saturday: 6:30 am to 7:30 am (At Irene Rhinehart Riverfront Park )
At 8:00 am
Course will close at 11 am. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
|BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants will have the opportunity to purchase an event shirt (logo will be posted soon). You will need to order the shirt when you register online. Shirts will not be available for purchase after July 18. We may have a small supply of shirts for purchase on event day, on a first come first serve basis.|
For those wanting to purchase a wetsuit, we recommend Promotion Wetsuits and to rent a wetsuit, we recommend WetsuitRental.com. Water temperatures vary greatly from event to event, and year to year, and it is hard to estimate the temperature, until a measurement is taken. A wetsuit offers additional flotation which can improve your swim performance, helping you have more to give on the bike and run. WetsuitRental.com is able to offer next day delivery for participants in Washington and Oregon. To guarantee availability of one of their well-fit, brand name triathlon wetsuits, they do recommend you order from their website ahead of time. The rental cost is $45.00 and FedEx Ground shipping is only 1 day within WA state. You can direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call at 306-297-1818.
|Mountain High Sports||
105 E 4th Ave, Ellensburg,Washington 98926
|Bicycle Shop||Recycle Shop||415 N. Main, Ellensburg, WA 98926
|Lodging||1620 Canyon Road, Ellensburg, 98926
PLEASE NOTE: This weekend is the Jazz Festival in Ellensburg, so the hotels will fill up quickly. If you do not plan ahead, you may not be able to secure a convenient hotel room.