Lake Stevens Triathlon Results
- Merge onto US-2 E toward Snohomish.
- Merge onto WA-204 E via the ramp on the Left toward Lake Stevens.
- Turn Left onto WA-9.
- Turn Right onto WA-92.
- Turn Right onto Grade RD.
- Turn Right onto Hartford DR. Hartford DR becomes Main ST/124th Ave NE.
- End at 18th St NE & Main St Lake Stevens, WA 98258
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice: JDRF!
|For more event information and online registration, please go to the following link:|
This is a USA Triathlon
Multiple Event Discount
To learn more about the Multiple Event Discount and the BuDu Championship please go to: Multiple Event Discount
|For 2018, Mjolnir Cycles will again be awarding a fully custom steel frame and fork to one lucky recipient who participates in three BuDu multi-sport events in the 2018 season. This is being expanded this year to include the east-side events (Moses Lake Triathlon and Ellensburg Triathlon) as well as the three west-side events (Mount Rainier Duathlon, Bonney Lake Triathlon, and Lake Stevens Triathlon). The frame and fork will be awarded at the Lake Stevens Triathlon on September 9th, but you don't need to be present to win. Last year's winner was Jan Cunningham. What would you choose? Check out their website at: Mjolnir Cycles|
NON-USA Triathlon Members: A fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant. The fee for Adults (persons aged 18 in the current year) will pay $15. Youth, ages 17 and under (in the current year) are offered the annual license at a cost of $10.Registration is limited to the first 400 participants. Registration maxed out in 2016. Please plan accordingly, and register early.
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing goes into effect at 12:10am on August 25, 2018
Online registration will close at 12:10am on September 7, 2018
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged for onsite registration.
Early Bird Pricing until Aug 24
|Regular Pricing Begins
|Sprint-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$65||$75||$85|
|Sprint Relay (2 Person)||$85||$95||$105|
|Sprint-Relay (3 Person)||$95||$105||$115|
|Olympic-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$75||$85||$95|
|Olympic Relay (2 Person)||$95||$105||$115|
|Olympic-Relay (3 Person)||$105||$115||$125|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), or the online registration fee.
What is Retro?
Been racing triathlons for a while now? Feel like you've done it all? Looking for a fun new way to challenge yourself and your friends? Well, you're in luck! Enter the Retro Tri. No wetsuit, no fancy bikes, or high tech gear. No frills and a lot of spirit! Retro Spirit Award winners are selected by all racers at the triathlon. Winners exhibit an over-the-top retro look from bike and running shoes to clothing and lack of any wetsuit. You may not be fast but you will stand out! Retro Spirit Award winners embrace the triathlete of olde. From speedos and flowered caps to leather saddles and more bike spokes then you can count. Retro Spirit Award Winners receive a Mac & Jacks Growler each! Register and then make a suggested donation of $20 to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation NW when you pick up your packet.
About this Event
Take your choice of the Sprint (short) or Olympic (long) distance in Lake Stevens. Both swim courses are a deep water start off of the dock at North Cove Park. The Sprint does an out and back bike course and the Olympic starts the same, but heads out further to a turn-around point. The run is one loop for the Sprint and two loops for the Olympic along the shore of the Lake with a peaceful and beautiful view of the lake.
2018 USAT West Regional Sprint Triathlon Championship
2018 USAT West Regional Sprint Triathlon Championship
- This year BuDu Racing, LLC is proud to host the USAT West Regional Sprint Regional Championship with the Lake Stevens Sprint Triathlon
What do I get with my Registration Fee?
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Breads and bakery products
- Meats and cheeses
- Peanut Butter & Jelly, and Nutella
- Fresh Fruit
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- Last and certainly NOT LEAST: Each participant (who registers at least 1 month in advance of the event) will receive a promotional item, yet to be determined.
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event minus a $5 processing fee (the online registration fee is nonrefundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds. There will be $10 fee that the participant will be responsible for when transferring to another event.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
25 Miles (out and back)
|9.8 Miles (Turn around at triangle 'S')||
2018 Pacific Northwest USAT Sprint Regional Championship
- This year BuDu Racing, LLC is proud to host the PNW USAT Regional Sprint Championship with the Lake Stevens Sprint Triathlon
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned (For information about an annual USAT membership - go here!)
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athenas (women more than 165lbs) and Clydesdale (men more than 220lbs)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged, but not required, to pick-up your packet on Friday evening.
Packet Pick Up
At 8:00 am: Olympic Distance Swim
~ 8:30 am: Sprint Distance Swim (Will start once the Olympic swim is completed)
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
BuDu Racing, LLC is pleased to announce that participants will have the opportunity to purchase a short sleeve tech event shirt with this logo. You will need to purchase the shirt when you register online, for an additional $15. Shirts will not be available for purchase after September 1. We may have a small supply of shirts for purchase at packet pick up, on a first come first serve basis.
For those wanting to purchase a wetsuit, BuDu recommends Promotion Wetsuits and to rent a wetsuit BuDu recommends WetsuitRental.com. At WetsuitRental.com, they strive to take the stress out of the wetsuit selection and handling process by offering a comprehensive rental package that they believe is the best value in the industry. Cost is $65
- They will ship your wetsuit out two weeks before your event giving you time to train with it before the big day
- Your wetsuit ships via US Postal Service Priority Mail to your door for free. This means a 1-2-day delivery time to the Pacific NW,
- Everything needed for a hassle-free return of your rental wetsuit will be shipped out with your suit - including a prepaid return postage label,
- Their all-inclusive wetsuit rental package includes a fit-guarantee (necessary size replacements requested at least 3 days before your event ship free),
- Every rental includes a $50 credit towards the purchase of any used or new wetsuit in their inventory, and
- You'll experience their proven 5-star service and discover a wealth of knowledge and expertise. (check out their reviews!).
- They have wetsuit sizes available for the whole family. And the more you rent, the more you save. Plus, checkout with code LOVEBUDU to save an additional $5!