From 1-90 East, take exit 174 (Mae Valley/Hansen Rd). Turn right at exit, right on Sage Rd., right on Hansen Road, right at Stop Sign onto Westshore Drive. The park is 1 mi. on the left. From I-90 West, take exit 175. Right off exit and park entrance will be on right.
About this Event
Come join us for a 3.1 mile run or 6.2 mile run along beautiful Moses Lake and help find a cure for cancer or support Pure Country 4H! You get to select which organization you want proceeds to go to.
For more event information and online registration, please go to the following link:
|For more event information and online registration, please go to the following link:|
Early Bird Pricing (ends two weeks prior to the event). Make sure and get this great price!
Regular Pricing begins May 25, 2019 at 12:10am
Online registration will close at 12:10am on June 7, 2019
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged for onsite registration.
|Early Bird Pricing until
|Regular Pricing Begins
|5K or 10K participant recieves bib and shirt (if registered by shirt deadline) and more (see above)||$18||$23||$28|
|Virtual Runner (bib and finisher award will be mailed)||$18||$23||Not available onsite|
|Family Rate (includes 4 immediate family members - This is for 2 Adults and 2 minor aged Children - not for more than 2 adults)||$58||$68||Not available onsite|
This is the base price and does not include sales tax.
What do I get with my registration fee?
- Promotional item
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Breads and bakery product
- Fresh Fruit
- Great Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- BuDu Racing, LLC will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event minus a $5 processing fee (the online registration fee is nonrefundable).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing, LLC event is allowed, but NO refunds. There will be $10 fee that the participant will be responsible for when transferring to another event.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com
|5K Run||3.1 Miles (Out and back – turn around at 1st water station)|
|10K Run||6.2 Miles (Out and back – turn around at 2nd water station)|
|This is a USA Track & Field Sanctioned event|
- Standard Categories:
- 5K Age Groups: Age groups include 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
- 10K Age Groups: Age groups include 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration information. You are strongly encouraged to pick up your packet on Friday!
At 8:15 am: 10k and 5K Run start at the Finish Line
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
Local Support and Lodging
|Bicycle Shop||Bicycle Shop (formerly
Moses Lake Multisport):
|516 W Broadway Ave,
Moses Lake, WA 98837
|Lodging||3000 West Marina Drive
Moses Lake, WA 98837