Bonney Lake Triathlon Past Results
Online Registration has closed
But, we will have onsite registration (Cash or Checks Only) at Packet Pick Up at Allan Yorke Park (7265 W Tapps Hwy E, Bonney Lake, WA 98391) on Friday from: 5pm to 8pm and on Saturday from 6:30am to 8:00am. See you out there!
Bonney Lake Chamber of Commerce
|This is event is promoted by both BuDu Racing, LLC and the Bonney Lake Chamber of Commerce. It is a great partnership, and the Chamber promotes Get Fit Bonney Lake, whose mission is: "Local Businesses creating awareness for good health, wellness, and lifestyle changes through our services, events, and community involvement."|
|On or before
|Sprint-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$60||$70||$75|
|Sprint-Relay (2 Person)||$80||$90||$95|
|Sprint-Relay (3 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Olympic-Age Group or Clydesdale/Athena||$70||$80||$85|
|Olympic Relay (2 Person)||$90||$100||$105|
|Olympic-Relay (3 Person)||$100||$110||$115|
This is the base price and does not include the USA Triathlon fee (if applicable), sales tax or the online registration fee.
Enjoy your "Labor of Love" triathlon with either a Sprint or Olympic distance race in beautiful Bonney Lake on Labor Day Saturday. Bask in the waters of Lake Tapps, pedal the back roads of Pierce County through rich farmlands, and run in the foothills all while enjoying breathtaking views of Lake Tapps and majestic Mount Rainier. Bonney Lake, a triathlete’s dream race and reward for your years of labor.
|OLYMPIC||0.9 Miles||22.2 Miles||6.2 Miles|
|SPRINT||0.32 Miles||12.2 Miles||3.1 Miles|
What do I get with my Registration Fee?
- Quick results - posted on site!
- Finishers Medals for each participant, handcrafted by Sarah Rankin of Studio2You
- Post event food, which typically consists of:
- Top Finisher, Division and Age Group Awards
- Lots and lots of great prizes from our sponsors - handed out during the awards ceremony! (Can't win unless present - your name MAY be called!)
- Last and certainly NOT LEAST: Each participant receives a digital copy of a photo, of yourself while competing in the event. (You will be able to select a photo of your choice)
- Event is USA Triathlon Sanctioned
- Standard USA Triathlon Categories:
- Age Groups: under 19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34...65-69, 70 & over
- Athenas (women >150 lbs.) and Clydesdale (men >200 lbs.)
- USA Triathlon Rules enforced. This includes wearing a HELMET at ALL times when on your bike. No headsets are allowed on course.
Early in the week prior to the event, you should receive a confirmation email that lists your bib number and registration email. You are strongly encouraged, but not required, to pick-up your packet on Thursday or Friday evening.
Additional Packet Pick-Up (At Fleet Feet Bonney Lake):
Thursday 5 to 7pm
Packet Pick-Up (At Allan Yorke Park):
Friday: 5pm to 8pm
Saturday: 6:30am to 8:30am
At 8:00am: Olympic Distance Swim
~ 8:45am: Sprint Distance Swim (Will start once the Olympic swim is completed)
Course will close at noon. Course marshalling and official timing will stop at this time.
- Late fee of $10 kicks in after 12:10am on August 18th, 2012
- Registration is limited to the first 500 participants
- NON-USA Triathlon Members: A $10 fee will be added to registration costs, to cover the cost of a one-day USA Triathlon license for every participant.
- An assortment of apparel will be available for purchase at an additional charge.
- Online registration will close at 12:10am on August 31st, 2012
- Registration may be available after this date, please check closer to event date for more information.
- An additional fee will be charged after online registration is closed.
***PLEASE NOTE: You do need to order your shirt by Sunday, August 26, otherwise you will not get one. There may be a few available at Packet Pick up***
BuDu Racing, LLC Charity of Choice:
Local Support and Lodging:
- BuDu Racing will allow a refund up to one month prior to the event (if registered online, there is a fee to refund).
- Up to two weeks prior to the event, a transfer to another BuDu Racing event is allowed, but NO refunds.
- The week of the event, there are NO refunds or transfers.
- If you need to request a refund or transfer, please email info@BuDuRacing.com